BlackLite Centre-Loc Adjustable Backrest (Mini)
Our renowned Centre-Loc Back rests in the BlackLite Aluminium range.
The unique, P1 Center-Loc Adjustable Back Rest is the ultimate back rest. A world-first in design, the width of the arms on this back rest can be adjusted to perfectly suit any rod butt (from thin carbon blanks to full cork and Duplon handles) via an adjustment system cleverly housed inside the central screw thread. Simply loosen the bolt inside the screw thread using the supplied allan key, set the back rest to the size you need and then lock the arms in place by tightening the bolt.
he result is a versatile, streamlined back rest that will provide a lifetime of service. The Flexi-Grip arms are designed with a small amount of inherent flex and feature rubberised grips for a secure grip on any rod butt. The precision-machined, 5-Spoke Diamond-Grip body matches the rest of the P1 range and the 3/8″ BSF screw fitting means that these are universally compatible; they will fit with almost all banksticks and buzz bars. Available in two sizes, standard and Mini, and made in the UK entirely from top quality stainless steel.
- Precision engineered, designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made from high-grade aluminium with a hard-anodised, black finish on the body
- Stainless steel arms with rubberised grips
- Adjustable width to perfectly fit 99% of carp rods. Simply adjust via the centre locking screw using the supplied allen key.
- 2 sizes available (standard and mini)