SP 6 Hub Cube Shelter
The ultimate social tent, cook tent or long-session bivvy extension. Our new 6-hub Cube Shelter can be put up (and down) in less than 1 minute using our Push Loc hub system.The big brother of our original Cube Shelter is high-spec, spacious and comfortable.
This shelter features Solar’s top-spec mozzi-mesh on all sides of the shelter, but also has the option of solid sides for extra protection when needed. The sides are roll-up, full fabric panels, so that the 6 hub Cube can be tailored to the conditions and anglers needs on each and every session.
Solar’s 6 hub Cube features multiple door configurations, including Solar’s original Mag-Loc door system. The door itself can be converted into an extended canopy with the poles supplied, making the 6 hub Cube functional and adaptable.
This multipurpose shelter makes the perfect social/cook tent, but can also be used as a bivvy.
- Made from our Solartexx material
- Ultra-rapid set-up time. Set up in less than 1 minute using the Push-Loc Hub design
- 6 sides, creating a huge internal space
- All sides have full-fabric which can be rolled up, leaving mozzie mesh sides. The combination of mesh / full fabric can therefore be tailored to any situation /weather.
- Heavy-duty groundsheet sold separately
- Includes the Solar-first Mag-Loc door system
- 2 doors, one on either side. You can put a bivvy, such as our Compact Spider, in to the back of this shelter
- Canopy doors with removable fiberglass poles for rigidity allows both doors to convert in to canopies (support poles included)
- Each side is 1.72m long, giving an overall size of 3m x 3.5m x 2.17m
- 2.17m height is in the centre of the bivvy, height by the bivvy wall is 1.8m