NEW Uni Spider Peak
A swift and easy to attach Peak for the UNI Spider bivvies, compatible with both the SP and South Westerly Pro models. The Uni Spider Peak gives a top ‘cap’ to the bivvy, providing an additional thermal layer and third ‘skin’ for the roof, eliminating condensation and giving fantastic protection against rain, snow and insurance against changing conditions.
The alloy frame support simply attaches to the two front ribs of the bivvy, with a third bar inserting into the block, and Velcro straps attaching to small brackets on each leg of the bivvy frame which are quick and easy to secure to each leg of the bivvy, where they can be left attached between sessions so you only need to fit them once.
“Take it Anywhere”... and you will!
- Part of our “Solar System” Modular Concept, which means the UNI Spider expands with your fishing
- Compatible with both SP UNI Spider & South Westerly Pro UNI Spider Bivvies
- Delivers a peak and a thermal layer to eliminate condensation, retain heat and keep you in the dry or shade
- SolarTex 3 Material
- Robust, alloy, support frame
- Quick, simple attachment (all necessary fittings included)
- Complete with hard-wearing, carry bag
- Weight 0.82kg