NEW South Westerly Pro Uni Spider Bivvy (Bivvy Only)
The Uni Spider is, quite simply, the best bivvy we could build for you. ‘South Westerly Pro’ means it offers you an ‘entry’ to carp angling’s best new bivvy range on a tighter budget. The South Westerly Pro Uni Spider is also incredibly light for the m bile anglers amongst you.
The Uni Spider Bivvy is the hub of our ‘Solar System’ modular concept; meaning the Uni Spider expands to suit your fishing, from agile, ‘quick hits’ to playing the waiting game with optimum space, protection and comfort, look no further.
The Uni Spider’s precision nylon spreader block is designed by Martin Locke. “This truly is the ‘take anywhere’ bivvy that can be adapted to any season, and session and any angler. The footprint maximises internal space, you can fit a bedchair in the back and still have room to sit dry and protected on a chair in front. Plus, the profile means there’s more than enough headroom so that you won’t find yourself ‘hitting the roof!”
The Uni Spider is built on our ‘Quick-
Up’ chassis for super-fast set-up with maximum rigidity; and hewn from our SolarTex 3 fabric which delivers fantastic waterproofing. Four large, blinded, mozzi-meshed windows deliver 360o visibility and ventilation.
The Uni’s sculpted shape channels water away with incredible efficiency and the internal vapour shield virtually eliminates condensation.
Plus, a whole host of accessories are available to tailor your Uni Spider to your fishing.
“Take it Anywhere”... and you will!
- Part of our “Solar System” Modular Concept, which means the UNI Spider expands with your fishing
- “Quick Up” Spider frame super- fast set-up
- SolarTex 3 Material
- Snap-Loc System , magnetic fittings for swift, painless set-up
- Nylon Solar Block
- 4 blind and mesh windows
- Optimum space is achieved via square footprint
- Twin Skin Top Membrane limiting condensation build-up
- Velcro rod ties
- Clip-in groundsheet available separately
- Front infill panel available separately
- Complete with hard-wearing, zipped carry bag
- Storm Poles Included
- Weight 8.94kg
- Dimensions 190cm x 280cm x 140cm